Home Visits/Training features include
- Crate training and or bed settling
- Walking nicely on a lead and socialising with other dogs
- Handling teaching the dog to relax and allow handling for groomer vet or stranger
- Coming when called
- Sitting and staying
- Responding to simple commands leave – give
- Unnecessary barking
- Nipping and biting
- Food bowl guarding
- Owners bed dominance
Home Training is suitable for
- Dog owners who are elderly and infirm
- Dog owners with a disability or medical condition
- Dog owners who are unable to travel to a training venue
Book a time to talk to a trainer.
Each session is approx. 20 mins.
Session times are pre-arranged and pre-paid.
- Suitable for dog owners who have tight work schedule
- Mothers with young children and puppies
- Family issues with children and dogs
- Recently relocated families with dogs
- Rescued or fostered dogs
To book a Phone Consultation time please submit the form on the Contact Page and a Trainer will contact you
Not all behaviours can be addressed with a phone consult. Advice given over the phone is general in nature. For a thorough assessment and training plan, a face to face consult is required.
- Dogs that have a history of unsociable behaviour with other dogs or people
- Dogs that have been reported to council for unacceptable behaviour eg barking or escaping
- Dogs that need a temperament assessment for legal reasons
- Dogs that would like to enrol in group training but the owners are unsure of the dogs ability to work within a group
- Dogs that need to be assessed when the owners are moving into a unit of retirement complex
If you would like a home visit please use the form on the contact page to let us know about your situation.