August COVID Class Update

As the lockdown has been extended until 4pm Sunday 8th August, please be advised of the following updates to current classes.


Puppy 1 – Scheduled to commence on 7th August will be postponed until Saturday 14th August.

Puppy 2 – Course will resume on Saturday 14th August.

Foundation – Courses will resume on Saturday 14th August.


Puppy 1 and 2 – Scheduled to commence on Sunday 1st August will be postponed until Sunday 15th August.

Should you wish to cancel your enrolment in existing courses, please email your BSB and Account Number to for a refund.

August & September intakes

Due to the lockdown, courses scheduled to commence later in August and September may also be postponed. We will send emails to everyone booked into these courses to provide an update on course dates when further information is known. At this time, we are suspending further bookings in these courses.

Reliability and Stability classes

Reliability and Stability classes at Taigum (Saturday 7:30am) and Caboolture (1st Sunday of the month) are cancelled until further notice.

We thank you for your patience as we work through rescheduling courses.