COVID Class Update
As the COVID lockdown for Brisbane and Moreton local government areas has been extended for one day, all classes at Taigum for Saturday 3rd July have been postponed.
For clients enrolled in our Puppy 1, Puppy 2, Foundation and Yellow Ribbon courses, your courses will resume on Saturday 10th July (assuming non-essential business are able to operate by this time)
When training with us, for everyone’s health and safety we ask you to observe the following:
Please do NOT attend training if you:
- are unwell,
- been in contact with a confirmed case,
- had a COVID test in the past 14 days or
- travelled through a Qld Health declared “hot spot” in the past 14 days.
If any of the above apply to you, DO NOT attend training. Please call or email us to make alternate arrangements.
While training with us:
- Please maintain 1.5 m distance at ALL times including at water bowls during training breaks and when entering and exiting the grounds. If you are unable to maintain physical distance, please wear a mask.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and exit at hand sanitising stations. We encourage everyone to bring their own hand sanitiser to use throughout class.
- Please minimise contact with training equipment e.g. safety cones, jumps, tunnels.
- Please consider cash less payment – we offer prepaid cards, direct deposit and EFT facilities.
- Please limit the number of family members who attend classes.