Class notice for Taigum 4th February

Due to the Heatwave Warning that has been issued by the Bureau of Meteorology, we have decided to postpone all classes at Taigum on Saturday 4th February. We have made this decision for the health and well being of our clients, their dogs and our team.

Reliability & Stability class

Bookings for 4th February will automatically be moved to the class on 11th February.

A class credit will be offered to people who have already paid for a block of classes.

Puppy 1, Puppy 2, Foundation

These course start dates will be postponed until 11th February.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

For details about caring for yourself and others during a heatwave please see: Qld Health