Bridging Class at Caboolture
For graduates of Teamwork Dogs six week Foundation course (or members of previous bridging classes), we are resuming the Bridging Class at Caboolture on Sunday 20th October at 7:30am.The aim of the Bridging Class is to give you the skills and confidence to move onto our intermediate level Reliability and Stability class. In the Bridging Class we will introduce you to games to:
- Add distance and distraction to loose lead walking
- Add distance, duration and distraction to stays
- Test recalls around other dogs
- Add distance and distractions to mat training
- Circling a cone
- Targeting – foot targets, nose targets
- Introduction to tricks
- Scent games
We offer the Bridging Class in four-week class blocks. Four (4) classes cost $60.00.
For more information about the Bridging Class please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories: New Course Dates