COVID-19 Safety Requirements
Please do NOT attend training if you:
- are unwell,
- been in contact with a confirmed case,
- had a COVID test in the past 7 days
If any of the above apply to you, DO NOT attend training. Please call or email us to make alternate arrangements.
While training with us:
- Please check in using the Queensland Government CheckIn App. We require everyone visiting our training grounds to check in.
- Please maintain 1.5 m distance at ALL times including at water bowls during training breaks and when entering and exiting the grounds.
- Please sanitise your hands regularly. We encourage everyone to bring their own hand sanitiser to use throughout class.
- Please minimise contact with training equipment e.g. safety cones, puppy pen, jumps.
- Please abide by the current Queensland Health public health orders. For the latest information please see https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19
Categories: Teamwork News